*Note: All course content, except lectures, will be released to participants on Sept 8. Lectures will not be available until after the LIVE recordings.
Expert guides Steve Della Croce and Jessianna Saville walk you through all the things we wish we would've known and thought about before starting our practice. This includes:
1. Private practice and passive income sources for RDs (this is where we talk about opportunities beyond 1-to-1 counseling)
2. Business basics you MUST know such as structuring your business, picking a name, where to see clients, tax status, and other helpful professionals to get on your team
3. Considerations for an organized business: EMR review, contact information, helpful tools for fax and phone
4. Working with a referring physician's office: Different legal relationships (contractor vs just subletting space vs employee), basic elements of a contract, how to determine rent, smooth referral process
5. Marketing considerations: Thinking about your ideal client, helping clients find you, web presence, marketing plan
6. Getting paid: Insurance vs cash pay practice, payment policies, how to become "in-network" aka credential with insurance companies, how to bill, payment considerations, how to accept payments, consolidation of payments, how to deal with denials, package pricing
7. Patient interaction: Process of seeing patients, getting follow-up appointments, important paperwork for patients
Jessianna Saville, MS, RDN, CSR, LD, CLT
Hi! My name is Jessianna. I am a lover of all things renal nutrition - research, recipes, counseling, etc...! I believe renal dietitians are meant to be powerful influencers in the world of kidney health. Nutrition is absolutely paramount to slow the epidemic of kidney disease and help people live happier lives and stay off of dialysis and renal dietitians are the best resources to make nutrition therapy a reality for thousands of people. I've had plenty of "Oops and Ah-ha!" moments while starting my own practice and learning the most effective way to apply nutrition for people with early stage CKD. I want to share these lessons so renal dietitians can feel empowered by the many possibilities at their talented fingertips to make a difference with CKD.
Steve Della Croce, MS, RDN, CDN
With over 14 years of experience in the Nutrition & Wellness field, I have specialized in kidney disease & diabetes. I have both Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Nutrition Science from Brooklyn College and completed my Dietetic Internship at LIU. I I've always enjoyed being engaged with the RD community and renal community. Past leadership positions include President of the Long Island Dietetic Association, Chair of the Greater NY Council on Renal Nutrition, and currently Vice-president of For Kidney Sake, inc. My passion is to help dietitians extend their reach to the community and there is no area that needs more help than the CKD population. I've taken my lumps in the private practice and insurance world and am excited to share what I've learned to save you time and many headaches as you start your practice or streamline your already growing business.
Take a peek at our "Welcome Message" and "Module 1.1 Vision" by clicking below.
GET STARTED NOW!
"This course has been so helpful and eye opening (even just the first few business modules... so much I never knew or would have thought to seek out!). The Business Basics (module 1.2) especially the part about llc, sole proprietorship, S.corp was something that I'd never considered. It helps to think through that stuff before you're actually in the throes of it seeing patients, trying to get paid, etc."
-Kimberly M, RD
"I have attempted a private practice twice in my 35 year career as a registered dietitian. Without knowing specifics regarding insurance, credentialing, EMR etc. my success was limited. I decided to take this course so I could learn from successful practitioners who have invested the time in learning the ropes and were willing to share. I would not recommend anyone start a private practice without taking this course! It would take me years to learn all the information that was presented in a thorough and concise manner. What an amazing course… A very good investment in time and money! I learned 1) How to navigate the maze of credentialing and set yourself up to be a Medicare provider and other insurance providers 2) How to market yourself and your practice. 3)Information about EMR's and how to choose the best secure record system for your practice. Any dietitian that was even considering private practice either part-time or full-time I would suggest taking this course before they take any other step! Investing in this course will save them so much time and energy and give them all the tools they need to move forward in a successful way!"
-Barbara Wagner, RD, LDN
I’m a renal dietitian, just like you. I created this course for you and I want you to LOVE it! 100% money back guarantee - You can return the program within 30 days of the first class for a 100% refund. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No matter where you’re at on your journey of learning renal nutrition, I guarantee without reservation that you’ll gain more know-how, more confidence, and more tools to serve more clients and engage more successfully with your medical team. OR YOU’LL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.