What is covered:
- Disease process of AI conditions
- Current recommendations seen in the research such as effectiveness of the renal diet, appropriateness of popular anti-inflammatory diets, and importance of micronutrient support.
- Basis of inflammation from perspective of the gut microbiome, leaky gut, and dietary contributors.
- Different dietary approaches such as MRT/LEAP and AIP.
- Dietary recommendations for autoimmune conditions.
- Explore the most common autoimmune conditions impacting kidney disease